Wednesday, June 21, 2017


Hello all.

Had a blast kayaking 10 miles on both Lake Tahoe and the Upper Truckee river.  Funny how one can turn head while kayaking a river.  How so many have asked.  I start by kayaking up river and then turn around and cruse back down.
Many ask why don't you just paddle down the rivers.
I always smile and let them know I don't have a chase vehicle.  Don't you have a buddy that likes to kayak with you?
I look at them and say well if I wanted to be lazy I would wait a long time for other lazy people to kayak down rivers only.  I love the challenge of going up river first plus I see way more nature kayaking both directions.

Check out my YouTube channel I'm always adding more video's, please like and subscribe for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake Tahoe

Free Life Video

I've added a new video.  I don't think it's very good.  I've had to update my computer system to a new supper fast bigger o...