Thursday, June 29, 2017

New Abstract Perspectives in photography.

New Abstract perspectives in photography.
As we all live on a round earth.  So many strive for perfection their whole life, yet will never  achieved it like our earth has.  Most hang their photos vertically and horizontally.   Even though so many really aren’t  if you were to put a level on them.  This is the reason for taking photos in this manner, new angles so this way they can be viewed differently.  It’s all about aspects.
https://enw.smugmug.com/Perspective-Art/
I will be adding more photos soon.

Check out the rest of my photos & videos 
enw.smugmug.com/

ENW YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake Tahoe

Free Life Video

I've added a new video.  I don't think it's very good.  I've had to update my computer system to a new supper fast bigger o...