Monday, July 3, 2017

Site wide updates on my photo web

The Sierra Nevada lies in Central and Eastern California, with a very small but historically important spur extending into Nevada. West-to-east, the Sierra Nevada's elevation increases gradually from 1,000 feet (300 m) in the Central Valley to an average height of about 10,500 feet (3,200 m) at its crest only 50–75 miles (80–121 km) to the east. The east slope forms the steep Sierra Escarpment. Unlike its surroundings, the range receives a substantial amount of snowfall and precipitation due to Orthographic lift.


https://enw.smugmug.com/Sierra-link/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake Tahoe

Free Life Video

I've added a new video.  I don't think it's very good.  I've had to update my computer system to a new supper fast bigger o...